PHP: What You Can Expect
PHP programs offer comprehensive treatment services and medical monitoring during the day, but clients don’t stay overnight at the facility. Instead, they return to a home where they ideally have a solid support system in place. This is why PHP is best for those who do not require 24/7 supervision but who could still benefit from intensive and structured guidance and support. The freedom and flexibility PHP provides empowers clients to be a bit more independent and to take control of their journey toward lasting recovery.
The multidisciplinary treatment and high level of support that occur during partial hospitalization offers clients a save and comfortable environment to address setbacks, safeguard against triggers, set future goals and heal from past traumas.
- Acupuncture: the insertion of thin solid needles into specific documented points of the body
- Equine therapy: working with horses to learn life skills and coping techniques
- Experiential therapy: a variety of therapies that involve an activity or action not experienced in traditional group therapy
- Somatic therapy: useful for patients with past psychological traumas
- Yoga: an ancient practice known for strengthening mind, body, spirit and social connections
Ask About PHP at Sanitas Recovery Center
We know that addiction treatment is not “one-size-fits-all,” and so we offer clients a variety of addiction programs and treatment services to suit their individual recovery needs. To learn more about how partial hospitalization or day treatment could benefit you or someone you love, call us today: