Our Programs and Schedule
We pride ourselves on personalized treatment, clinical excellence and flexible programming. Our clients can choose from a variety of addiction programs, including Partial Hospitalization (PHP, or day treatment), Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and outpatient, as well as sober living.
We offer evening treatment and our IOP and outpatient services are highly regimented, yet flexible – an ideal choice for students or professionals who have obligations during the day and need to attend treatment in the evenings. Our intensive outpatient program is held on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings from 5:30 pm–8:30 pm; clients typically remain in IOP for 8 to 12 weeks. Our Partial Hospitalization program is offered Monday through Friday from 9:30 am–3:30 pm, with most clients transitioning to IOP or outpatient after 2 to 4 weeks.
At Sanitas Recovery Center, we take a multidisciplinary and holistic approach to addiction and encourage our clients to be active members in their addiction treatment as they work with us to develop a personalized treatment plan based on their prime recovery goals and objections. We offer the following programs and services:
- Partial Hospitalization (2 to 4 weeks)
- Intensive Outpatient (8 to 12 weeks)
- Individual Therapy (weekly)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (integrated with 12-step principles)
- Holistic Therapy (acupuncture, equine therapy, experiential therapy, somatic therapy, yoga)
- Psychiatry (for co-occurring mental health disorders)
- Sober Living (short-term with Boulder Sober Living located 10 minutes outside of Boulder)
Contact Our Admissions Department Today
Sanitas Recovery Center accepts most types of insurance as an out-of-network provider. Please contact our admissions department today to verify the benefits covered by your medical insurance provider. To learn more about our treatment programs or verify your insurance, call us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.